Tips To Start Urban Horticulture: Urban horticulture is the process of bringing plantation of crops in towns and cities. As we already given the information regarding types, advantages, and disadvantages of urban horticulture.
Furthermore, we are going to discuss how to start urban horticulture. This is the most simple process and we are going to give some simple tips to start urban horticulture or urban gardening. Well, click the below link to know brief information regarding the types of Urban gardening.
Tips to Start Urban Horticulture | Tips To Start Urban Gardening:
Before you start you should have required some properties and materials.
- Free open space of land in your home.
- Good water supply.
- Open space on the terrace of your home.
- Special interest to take care of your plants and crops.
- Require some containers.
- Furthermore, containers should not be more weight then you can easily able to move them from one place to other.
- You have to know about some importance of biofertilizers and pesticides.
- Decide what varieties of ornamental crops to grow at your home.
- Well, selection of varieties of vegetable crops is also important.
How To Start Urban Horticulture | How To Start Urban Gardening:
Most of the people who live in cities worry about how to plant the crops at their home. After reading this article you may lose your worries and tensions regarding gardening at your home.
Planting crops is a passionate process for this, we require a personal interest and passion regarding planting.
- If you are having an open free space of land then clean it properly and make it wet with water.
- After few minutes select your own type of design to crops the plants.
- Next, dig the soil in an order to sow the seed.
- Before that select the varieties of seeds what you require.
- After sowing the seeds you no need to pour water up to 2 to 3 hours.
- Later provide some water daily once in the morning and evening.
- Furthermore, provide more water to the plants.
- After few days the seeds began to germinate, then buy some biofertilizers and apply once in a week.
- Then the growth of the crops began day by day.
- This the most simple method to start the Urban horticulture.
Furthermore, Click the below link to know the brief information regarding advantages and disadvantages of urban gardening.
How to start Balcony Gardening | How to Start Urban Terrace Gardening:
Most of the people who live in cities are not having open land at their houses. So those people can start Urban Terrace gardening at their home by following simple tricks and tricks.
We already were given a brief information regarding Terrace gardening. Now we are providing some simple tips to start organing terrace or roof gardening.
- First, buy some containers made of plastic or wood which are less in weight. So, they can easily able to move from one place to other.
- Place the containers on the terrace or roof of your home.
- If you are living in the apartment then you don’t have the terrace, so you no need to panic regarding terrace.
- Furthermore, you can place these containers in your balcony, this is
- Well, buy some soil from the local nurseries in the quantity to fill your containers.
- Next, you have to dig the soil to sow the seeds.
- Apply water to what we mentioned above.
- Try to grow vegetables in an organic manner. This organic vegetable gardening.
- By this, you no need to spend more money on organic vegetables in the market.
- Well, after sowing seed they slowly began to germinate.
- Apply some biofertilizers and pesticides to provide some minerals and nutrients to your crops.
- The crops began to grow day-by-day, try to start pruning your crops and remove unwanted leafs and stems.
Cost Of Setting of Urban Gardening | Cost of Urban Horticulture:
This is regarding Indian currency in rupees. You no need to spend more money to start your own urban or terrace gardening.
- Cost of seeds is about 100 rupees to 300 rupees it depends upon varieties of vegetables of ornamental crops.
- Well, the cost the of the single container is about 200 rupees to 400 rupees. Here, it depends upon your number of containers.
- For example, if a container is 250 rupees and you want 10 containers it costs about 2,500 rupees.
- Furthermore, the cost of biofertilizers is around 1000 rupees to 1500 rupees.
- It may be less than 1000 rupees regarding the companies and quality of those biofertilizers.
Conclusion on Urban Horticulture:
This is the process to start the urban horticulture with a simple tip and tricks. Furthermore, you can check the below links to know brief information regarding advantages and disadvantages of urban horticulture.
Furthermore, we are also providing information about types of urban gardening and how to start organic terrace gardening in the below links. Well, if you are having any doubts you can ask any questions regarding above topics in the comment box.