What are the Steps to Start Dragon Fruit Farming for Beginners: Dragon Fruit is having a huge demand throughout the world. Pitaya is the other name for Dragon Fruit. It looks like a beautiful flower and it is having a huge Health Benefits. As the population increases the demand for Dragon Fruit is also increases. These Dragon Fruits are usually in dark red color. Some Types of Dragon Fruits are Pink and Yellow color. The skin of Dragon Fruit is thin rind. The skin of Pitaya is covered by the thin scales, and the center of the fruit is made up of red or white color. Click the below link to know the more information on Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit.
The Pulp of Dragon Fruit is thick and tasty. Most of the people think Dragon Fruit How To Eat. These Pitaya fruits are very sweet and tasty to eat. Most of the people are thinking that this Dragon Fruit is having Side Effects. Eating Too Much Dragon Fruit may lead to some Side Effects. Although, Dragon Fruit Benefits for Diabetes and it can cure different types of skin diseases. The market price of Dragon Fruit is about Rs. 200-250rs.
Major Types of Dragon Fruits | Major Types of Pitaya Fruits:
There are three major types of Dragon Fruits are available in the market.The major types of Pitaya Fruits are depending upon their color. These are the Dragon Fruit Types.
- Red Color Dragon Fruit with White Color Flesh.
- Red Color Dragon Fruit with Red Color Flesh.
- Yellow Color Dragon Fruit with Red Color Flesh.
Before going to start the Cultivation of Dragon Fruit we have to notice the following aspects clearly. While these are the major Tips to Start Dragon Fruit Cultivation. Now we are going to provide information on Dragon Fruit Cultivation Procedures.
Climate Required to Start Dragon Fruit Farming:
If you are going To Start Dragon Fruit Farming in India. Indian Climate For The Dragon Fruit is the best suitable climate to start Dragon Fruit Farming. According to my survey, Tropical Climatic Regions are suitable to Start Dragon Fruit Farming. If the rainfall is more then you can yearn more Profits In Dragon Fruit Cultivation. Furthermore, the Dragon Fruit Framing requires 50 CM of annual rainfall. Dragon Fruit Farming requires 20°C to 30°C of temperature to Produce more Profits In Dragon Fruit Farming. These plants can not able to grow properly in heavy sunlight. Still, if you are going to start Dragon Fruit Farming in sunlight areas, it is better to provide some shade in Dragon Fruit Farming. Furthermore, these are the importance of Climatic Conditions of Dragon Fruit Farming.
Soil Requirements For Dragon Fruit Cultivation:
These ate basic Steps To Start Dragon Fruit Farming. Now we are going to provide a small information regarding Soil Conditions In Dragon Fruit Farming. Sandy Loam Soils are the best suitable soil to start the Dragon Fruit Farming. If possible prepare the Sandy Loam Soil to Clay Loam Soil. By providing the Sandy Loam Soil in Dragon Fruit Cultivation, you can able to produce more Yields In Dragon Fruit Farming. According to the order of Govt. the minimum pH value is 5.5 to 7.0 can be suitable to Start Dragon Fruit Farming. While these are the importance of Soil Requirements in Dragon Fruit Farming.These are the simple Tips In Dragon Fruit Farming In India. Still, if you are having any doubts you can comment your questions in the comment box.
Land Preparation In Dragon Fruit Cultivation:
Land Preparation plays the major role in Dragon Fruit Farming. By following our simple Tips In Dragon Fruit Farming you can able to gain more Income In Dragon Fruit Farming. The very first thing is that you have to plough the soil properly before you start the Dragon Fruit Farming. According to me and my survey, you have to plough the soil minimum for 2 to 3 times. Then the fertility of the soil increases by ploughing the soil. The process of repeating the ploughing the soil can able to achieve its tilth in the soil. Disadvantages of Dragon Fruit Farming is Weeds. Try to remove all the weeds in the field. These are the simple Steps and Tips for Land Preparation In Dragon Fruit Farming.
Dragon Fruit Planting Instructions | Propagation and Planting Methods In Dragon Fruit Cultivations:
Now we are going to provide some important Tips for Propagation and Planting Methods In Dragon Fruit Farming. By following our instructions you can able to grow more Yields In Dragon Fruit Farming. At the same time, Farmers can Gain More Profits In Dragon Fruit Farming. Cutting is the most common propagation in the Dragon fruit Farming. Furthermore, we can able to Propagate Dragon Fruit Plants by using Seeds. According to me, cuttings are the best suitable Propagation Method for Dragon Fruit Farming. Because seeds take more time to germinate and plants grow slowly. But we can face a small Problem in Dragon Fruit Farming is that the cuttings are not suitable for the Commercial Dragon Fruit Farming. Furthermore, Dragon Fruit Nursery In India is providing quality cuttings from mothers plants of Dragon Fruit.
Tips To Start Dragon Fruit Cultivation:
Now we are providing some simple tips for the Cultivation of Dragon Fruit Farming. By following these tips you can produce more Income In Dragon Fruit Farming. Following are the major Tips To start Dragon Fruit Farming.
- About 20 CM of Cuttings can be useful to plant in the Field of Dragon Fruit Farming.
- You have to notice that the Cutting of Dragon Fruit should be done 1 or 2 days before they are going to plant in the field.
- Furthermore, before you pot these cuttings you to mix along with the planting mixture of Dry Cow Dung.
- The mixture can be in the process of 1:1:2 from the Top Soil.
- Main important Tips that you have place these cuttings in the shade.
- While coming to the spacing in the Dragon Fruit Farming maintain Plant to Plant Spacing in Dragon Fruit Farming.
- Plant to Plant Spacing is 2 meters X 2 meters.
- Now dig the pits. Maintain the Pit Size In Dragon Fruit Farming up to 60 cm X 60cm X 60cm.
- Furthermore, fill these pits by using Top Soil along with the mixture of 100 grams of Super Phosphate Compost in Fargon Fruit Farming.
Dragon Fruit Cultivation Procedures:
Now we are going to provide important information in Dragon Fruit Cultivation Procedures. The Farmers of Dragon Fruit Cultivation In Andhrapradesh are following these methods and able to produce more Dragon Fruit Yield Per Acre.
- Before you plant the crops you have to notice that these Dragon Fruit Plants Need Support.
- You can give them a support by using Concrete or Wooden Columns.
- By using this their support plants can able to grow well and produce more Yield in Dragon Fruit Farming.
- Furthermore, you have to tie the immature plants with these columns.
- Allow 2 or 3 lateral shoots to grow along with the main mother plant.
- Make sure that the laters buds are growing time to time.
- Maintain a round circular metal frame to support from the top for the balancing of Dragon Fruit Shrub in Dragon Fruit Farming.
These are the simple methods in the Procedure of Dragon Fruit Farming. Still, if you are having any doubts you can comment your questions in the comment box. We are always available to provide you the information and answers in the Dragon Fruit Farming.
Irrigation In Dragon Fruit Farming:
Now we are going to provide the information on Irrigation In Dragon Fruit Farming. By following these methods of Irrigation in Dragon Fruit Farming You can Gain More Income in Dragon Fruit Farming.
- Dragon Fruit Farming Require less water while comparing to others plants and Cultivation of other crops.
- Drip Irrigation is the best Suitable Method For Irrigation System In Dragon Fruit Farming.
- You have to provide water during the periods of Planting, Flowering, Cropping and even at the stage of Fruiting stages of Dragon Fruit Farming.
These are the major spets involving in the Dragon Fruit Farming In India. Still, if you are having any doubts regarding Irrigation In Dragon fruit Farming you can comment your questions in the comment box.
Pests and Diseases In Dragon Fruit Cultivation:
While coming to the Pests and Diseases in Dragon Fruit Farming, we are unable to find Pests and Diseases in Dragon Fruit Farming. Still, we are working to know the proper information on Dragon Fruit Farming Pests and Diseases. If we are able to find the Pests and Diseases in Dragon Cruit Farming we will update a new article.
Different pests OF Dragon Fruit:
Still, we are able to find only a few Pests in Dragon Fruit Farming as follows.
These are the Pesta what we find and we are going to provide more information on Pests in New Article as we mentioned above.
Different Diseases In Dragon Fruit:
Still, we are able to find only a few Diseases in Dragon Fruit Farming as follows.
- Botryosphaeria dothidea
- Colletotrichum gloesporiodes
- Bipolaris cactivora
- Cactus virus X
- Stem soft rot caused by Enterobacteria
Harvesting In Dragon Fruit Farming:
Now we are going to provide some information on Dragon Fruit Farming. Harvesting is the process of removing or picking the Yield In Dragon Fruit Farming.
- These Dragon Fruit Plants can able to produce yield after one year from the stage of its planting.
- In Dragon Fruit Farming these plants able to produce flowering in the months of May to June.
- They can able to produce Fruits from the months of August to December.
- After one month of Flowering, these Dragon Fruits are ready to Harvest.
- The immature Skin of Dragon Fruits appears in Bright Green Color.
- Furthermore, after few days they turn into Red Color from Green Color.
- Tips In Dragon Fruit Harvesting are it is better to harvest the Dragon Fruit after 3 to 4 days from its change in Color.
- It is better to use hands or sickle to cut the Pitaya Fruit in Dragon Fruit Farming.
- The average yield is 5 to 6 Tonnes Dragon Fruits per acre.
These are the important methods and Tips To Start Dragon fruit Farming. Still, if you are having any doubts you can comment your questions in the comment box. We are always available to provide information on Dragon Fruit Cultivation.