Nutritional Mushroom Drawbacks in India: We all know about Mushrooms. There are a number of uses of Mushrooms. They have both medicinal and nutritional value. It is one of the biggest cuisines in the 5-star hotels. Such is the Importance of Mushroom in India.
Scope of Mushrooms In India | Scope of Mushroom Cultivation in India:
Mushrooms are the fruiting body of the Microorganisms like Fungi. Mushrooms are good in taste so it is having more demand than other foods. In India, Mushrooms are having a huge demand. If the population increases the demand for mushroom is increasing. Mushrooms are having huge scope throughout the world. These Mushrooms are serving as food in many countries. Mushroom is having a huge scope in preparing the medicines. These Mushrooms contains proteins which are good for health. Some of the of the Mushrooms are harmful and highly poisonous. Apart from those some are very delicious to eat. There are various benefits to eat mushrooms. Furthermore, Mushrooms are having huge scope in Pharma and Cosmetic Companies throughout the world.
Importance of Mushrooms In India | Health Benefits of Mushroom:
These Mushrooms contain Various proteins and minerals which are good for health. Hence here we are going to provide some important uses of Mushrooms.
- Mushrooms are good for eyesight.
- Furthermore, they can enhance the brain power.
- These Mushrooms can control Diabetics.
- Furthermore, Mushrooms contain 19% to 36% of proteins which are good for health.
- The Fat percentage of Mushrooms only 1 to 8% which can control cholesterol.
- Furthermore, Mushrooms are rich in Calcium and Iron.
- Mushrooms are good in Vitamin B2 and B3.
- While these Mushrooms can increase the immune power in the human body.
- Mushrooms contain good sources of Vitamin D.
- Mushroom prevent Breast Cancer and Prostate Cancer.
- While these Mushrooms improve bone health.
- Blood pressure can be reducible by the Mushroom.
- The mushroom also can stimulate the absorption of the Iron in the body.
- Body weight can be reducible by eating Mushroom.
Nutritional Values of Mushrooms and Mushroom Drawbacks:
Mushrooms are rich in nutritional values. Hence we are going to let you know about the medicinal and nutritional value of Mushroom.
|Nutrition||Per 100 grams.|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Mushrooms:
In Mushrooms, there are different types of advantages and disadvantages. Furthermore, we have given them in the below table.
|Advantages of Mushrooms.||Disadvantages of Mushrooms.|
|Excellent source of selenium which is good for the bladder.||Harmful parasite of Mushroom.|
|Rich sources of Vitamin B2 and B3.||Some times eating of Boiled Mushroom may lead to severe stomach pain.|
|Improve Immune Function.||It do not grow in Alkaline pH above 8.|
|Low in Calories and controls from Fat.||Some of them are poisonous to eat.|
|Rich in Iron which can helpful to strengthen the bones.||If we take more in quantity may lead to dysentry|
|Good in vitamin D and increases the power of muscles.||If we eat raw mushrooms may be lead to Headache.|
|High in Anti Oxidants and they are resistant from harmful bacteria.||Some times it may cause stomachache.|
|Improve Eyesight.||Pain in finger tips.|
|Boosts the Brain power.||Some mushrooms may lead to night blindness.|
These are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Mushrooms. At the same time, we also provided the information regarding Scope and Importance of Mushroom. While if you are having any doubts you can comment your questions in the comment box.