Commercial Kadaknath Chicken Farming Guide Tips: We all know that Poultry farming is a huge Profitable Business. However, there exist some Unique Chicken Breeds. Among them, Kadaknath Chicken Breed is the most prominent one. It is also the rarest Chicken Breed. The Kadaknath Chicken breed is native to Jhabua district of Madhya Pradesh State. The breed is so famous for its Complete Black Colour. They are the Black Meat Chicken. In addition, the Kadaknath Chicken Meat is famous for its Meat quality that tastes with good taste and texture. in the recent past, the demand for the Kadaknath Chicken Breed is increasing at a rapid rate.
About Kadaknath Chicken Breed
- The origin of Kadaknath Chicken Breed is from a tribal community in the district of Dhar and Jabhua which are in the State of Madhya Pradesh.
- However, the Kadaknath Chicken Breed is commercially done Farming in the Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
- The Kadaknath Chicken Breed Meat is Black Colour. Whereas the eggs are brown in color.
- It has a greater extent of feed conversation ratio.
- They gain weight of .25 to 1.75 kg in a period of 105 to 115 days.
Cost of Kadaknath Chicken Eggs: We will let you know the Cost of Kadaknath Chicken Eggs. so that you may get keen interest to start Kadaknath Chicken Farming Business. In the market, Kadaknath Eggs Costs at a rate of Rs.550 to 750 per Kg. sometimes as they are highly nutritious, they are also sold a the rate of Rs. 50 per Egg.
Black Meat Chicken: There exist only 3 breeds of Chicken that Black in color. Kadaknath is one among them that is from India.
- Kadaknath i.e., native to India.
- Ayyam Cemani Chicken breed that is native to Indonesia and
- Silkie native to China.
Kadaknath Chicken Farming Technology
Earlier, raising this Chicken Breed has lead to the Mortality rate of 50%. In the recent past, advances have been made in such a way that the Mortality rate has been lessening to 8 to 10%. This has made the Popularity of the Kadaknath Chicken famous with good survival percentage along with overall income returns in Kadaknath Chicken Farming. The breeds are also grown in either Backyard or in Poultry Farms. However, Backyard farming suits better for Kadaknath Chickens rather than Commercial Poultry Farming methods.
Benefits of Kadaknath Chicken Farming Guide
- The flavor and meat texture is very good. However, the Kadaknath Chicken Meat also tastes very good.
- Kadaknath Chickens are highly adaptable to various environmental conditions.
- The demand for this Breed is high. so that one can also sell their Meat at the high cost that gives huge margins.
- Many vitamins and various types of amino acids are present in the Chicken Breed.
- Kadaknath Meat has the good medicinal value that increases the levels of both hemoglobin and blood levels in the human body.
- It has higher feed conversation ratio.
- In order to treat various medical problems like a headache, postdelivery problems, nephritis, and asthma, this Chicken Meat is of very much importance in curing them.
- the chicken breeds are highly resistant to various types of Poultry diseases.
- It is one of the rarest birds that are present in the world.
- Unlike Broiler Chicken, Kadaknath chickens can survive with various low-cost food habitats at commercial scale.
- Commercial Kadaknath Chicken Framing surely fetches good income returns.
- Many state governments are providing schemes in order to encourage Kadaknath Chicken Farming.
Challenges of Kadaknath Chicken Farming Guide
- As we compare with other Poultry Farming, Kadaknath Farming has less number of disadvantages.
- Lack of proper and sufficient financial assistance from various private and government institutions.
- Unavailability of Kadaknath Chicks.
- Lack of available Loans and Subsidies for Kadaknath Chicken Farming.
How to Start Commercial Kadaknath Chicken Farming Business
- It is very easy to Start Kadaknath Chicken Farming.
- First of all, get the Kadaknath breeds from the nearest Animal Husbandry or Visit any Veterinary University or Centre of excellence institute.
- For commercial rearing of Kadaknath, start with 30 or 50 number of birds.
- Get the Chicks from the source.
- Provide proper care and management for a period of 30 to 35 days.
- Just as you Start Broiler Poultry Farming, in the same way, you continue Kadaknath Chicken farming.
- Do vaccination at regular intervals o time periods.
Nutritive Value of Kadaknath Chicken
|Fat Content||0.75 to 1.05 %|
Kadaknath Chicken Breed Facts
|Particulars in detail||Kadaknath Chicken Breed|
|Average Weight of Egg||45 to 50 gm|
|Feed essentiality||50kg for entire lifecycle.|
|Male Kadaknath Chicken Weight||2.3 to 2.6 Kg|
|Female Kadaknath Chicken Weight||1.5 to 1.7 Kg|
|Weight of Kadaknath Chicks||25 to 30 gm|
|Kadaknath Hen Egg Colour||Brown|
|Maintainance of Kadaknath Chicken Farming||Low as compared with other Broiler Chicken farming methods.|
That’s it from this Kadaknath Chicken Farming Guide for Eggs. We hope that this Kadaknath Chicken Farming Guide is helpful to you. If you start this, you will enjoy good Kadaknath Chicken price.