What is the Expected Commercial Sericulture Farming Profits: We all know the advantages of Sericulture Farming in India. Hence, many farmers and individuals are investing in this Sericulture Agribusiness. In the last post, we got to know about Cost of Sericulture Farming. It is easy to start Silkworm rearing. However, to gain higher profits from Sericulture Farm is difficult. Most of the people are unaware of income returns from Silkworm rearing. Hence, in this article, we come up with the information of Sericulture Income Returns in India.
Most of us have doubt like Sericulture Agribusiness plan, sericulture Farm Profit, Cost-benefit analysis of Sericulture. In recent days, Sericulture industry is a technical farm business with rapid changes. It gives huge margins if maintained effectively. If proper care is taken in silkworm shed and mulberry crop, profits from this business rise.
It is easy to calculate the Sericulture Income Returns in addition to initial investment. But, you should consider the following procedure. For instance, to get the good incomes from silkworm rearing, cocoon harvested from ten DFLs should be 5 to 7 kg.
|Particulars||Amount in Rs.|
|Cocoon harvested||1400 kg|
|Cost of Cocoon (1400 X 130 per kg cocoon)||1,82,000|
|Total expenses per annum||50,000|
|Total Sericulture Income from Shed of !400 sq.ft.||1,32,000 (Approx.)|
Commercial Sericulture Farming Profits Calculation Steps
- It is simple and easier to Calculate the Benefit analysis of Sericulture Farm.
- Always calculate the Income from sericulture farming per annum.
- Cost of Cocoon is around Rs.120 to Rs.150 per Kg.
- From One Disease Free Laying of Silkworm, we get 0.7 to 1 kg of Cocoon.
- So, we get 7 kg from 10 DFL’s. In a year we get 2,000 DFL’s from a Silkworm shed of 1400 sq.ft.
- As the cost of DFL’s is taken as Rs.130 per Kg cocoon.
- Then, we can earn 2,60,000 (Two lakhs approx.) from 2,000 DFL’s.
- If we minus the annual expenditures around 50 k to 60 k Ruppes, the marginal Sericulture Income is 2 lakh to 2.1 lakh.
These are the different things that you have to consider in Sericulture Cultivation Profits Calculation. Furthermore, check the below information to know more about Silk Farming in India.