Buffalo Dairy Farm Profits in India: We all know the importance of Buffalo Milk in our Daily life. Hence new entrepreneurs are turning towards the Buffalo Dairy Farm in India. In the previous post, we have discussed the Cost of Buffalo Dairy Farm. We hope that you have checked that to know the Buffalo dairy farming cost project. But starting a Buffalo Dairy Farm is easy. However, to gain the Profit Margin from buffalo dairy farm is difficult. Since times, people do not know the process of Buffalo dairy farm profit calculation. Hence, in this article, we have come up with the guide to let you know the Expected Income Returns from Buffalo dairy Farm in India and dairy farm profit calculator.
Most of the people have doubt like what is the dairy farm income per buffalo? small dairy farm profit? 10 buffalo dairy farm income? and so on. Nowadays Buffalo dairy farming industry is a highly technical industry with rapid changes. it is profitable farming business when maintained effectively. However, the profits from the dairy farm also depend upon the proper care and management of the buffaloes in the farm.
You can calculate the profit by considering the below factors in addition to the initial investment, EMI per month, water and electricity bills, medical and miscellaneous expenses. For instance, to get margins from buffalo dairy farm, average milk yield should be greater than 9 litres from a buffalo.
Buffalo Dairy Farm Income Calculation Steps
- Income from buffalo yielding 10 litres of milk per day, 10 buffaloes X 10 litres is equal to 100 litres.
- Cost of Buffalo milk per litre in the nearby market is around Rs. 40-50 per litre. So for 100 litres, you get 100 X 40 is equal to Rs.4000 per day from 10 buffaloes.
- So for a month, you can earn up to Rs.1,20,000 from a group of 10 buffalo dairy farm.
- In a year, the lactation period of Murrah breed buffalo is 300 days that is 10 months, then in a year, you can earn up to Rs. 12,00,000.
- Dairy farm income per buffalo is then Rs. 1,20,000.
Prices of various milk products
|Other milk products (icecreams, butter milk, lazzietc.)||100-500|
By knowing the prices of various milk products, it is easy to calculate the income returns from buffalo dairy farming.
Marketing of Buffalo Dairy Farm:
- It is done at the nearby market. However, one can have a contract with the Regional milk unions or any private dairy marketing industries.
- Milk has the shelf life of 24 hrs until it reaches to the consumer or processing industry.
- Keeping in all the views, produced milk is marketed to gain high margins.
- Milk should be stored in either aluminium or plastic containers for marketing.
- You can also store in plastic bags with greater than 40microns size.
- Marketing value depends upon the lactose quantity in the produced milk.
Conclusion Buffalo Dairy Farm Profits:
This is the complete information on the Buffalo Dairy Farm Profits in India. We have tried to cover all the information that you need. Furthermore, check the below link to know more about the Buffalo Dairy Farm in India.