Dragon Fruit Cultivation Tips: There are different varieties of fruits are available in this world. Among these, there is a huge demand for Dragon fruit in the market. At the same time, Dragon Fruit Farming is a booming business in India. Now we are going to provide important tips regarding How To Start Dragon Fruit Farming. This Dragon Fruit Farming is a having a tremendous scope throughout the world. Nowadays most of the farmers are gaining more profits Dragon Fruit Farming. Pitaya is another name of Dragon Fruit. So, we are providing information on Dragon Fruit Farming Guide. This Dragon Fruit is pretty much famous in the countries like Thailand and Israel. Apart from that, Vietnam and Sri Lanka are also opting this fruit crop. In the recent times, Commercial Farming of Dragon Fruit in India is getting popularity.
Dragon Fruit Cultivation Procedures | Dragon Fruit Farming Guide:
While coming to the price it is around Rs 200 to 250 rs in India. The main reason for this is the Price of Dragon Fruit in India. Since the Fruit is both an ornamental and fruit producing, you can even grow at your home. This will thrive in the regions where rainfall is meager. Since this Dragon Crop has such wide range of adaptations, many farmers in India are opting the Dragon Fruit Farming. So, we are providing information on Dragon Fruit Farming Guide. Most of the farmers producing Dragon Fruit for commercial purpose. At the same time, it is the most profitable business. That’s the reason why farmers are opting this Dragon Fruit Farming In India. After reading this if you are interested in Start Dragon Fruit Farming In India. Follow these tips to Start Dragon Fruit Farming which are given below.
Easy Dragon Fruit Cultivation Tips | 5 Tips How To Grow A Ton of Dragon Fruit:
If you are really going to Start Dragon Fruit Farming, then please follow tips before you Start Dragon Fruit Farming.
- Plant Dragon Fruit Plants in high Sunlight Areas for better yield.
- Grow in Soils with good drainage.
- Clay Loamy Soils is ideal to grow Dragon Fruit.
- Dragon Fruit yield is highest when soil pH is between 5.5 and 7.
- Land Preparation must be weed free.
- Use good Cuttings of Dragon Fruits to get more yield.
- Maintain good Dragon Fruit Plant Density in the Dragon Fruit Farming.
- Make sure that you remove the unwanted stems and branches in the Dragon Fruit Farming.
- By applying organic fertilizers, you can gain more yield in Dragon Fruit Farming at Home.
- Try to provide irrigation during flowering and fruiting stage in Dragon Fruit Farming.
These are some simple Tips To Start Dragon Fruit Farming. Furthermore, if you are having any doubts you can comment your questions in the comments. Since it is a fruitful and budding business, you can become a leading farmer if you start early.