Dragon Fruit Yield Per Acre: Dragon Fruit Farming is the process of growing Dragon Fruit for the commercial use. Dragon Fruit is Beneficial To Health. So Dragon Fruit is having a huge demand. Most of the people don’t know What is Dragon Fruit. Pitaya is another name of Dragon Fruit. It appears like a Dragon so people call it as Dragon Fruit in English. Earlier we have provided information on How To Start Dragon Fruit Farming. Now we are going to provide information on Commercial Dragon Fruit Farming Cost Profits. You can gain more Profits In Dragon Fruit Farming. If you are having any doubts you can comment on the comment box.
Cost of Setting Dragon Fruit Farming:
Dragon Fruit Farming is the most profitable business. These are the List of Cost and Investment In The Dragon fruit Farming.
- We are going to provide information on Cost and Investment of Dragon Fruit Farming In One Acre.
- The Cost of Land Preparation In Dragon Fruit Farming is Rs 10,000 to 15,0000 rupees Dragon Fruit Per Acre.
- Preparing poles and the cost of supporting poles in Dragon Fruit Farming is about 10,000 rupees.
- Water supply costs about 10,000 rupees Per Acre. (Drip Irrigation)
- Furthermore, Cost of Application of Fertilizers in Dragon Fruit Farming is 15,000 rupees per Acre.
- Pest Management In Dragon Fruit Farming Costs 5,000 rupees Per Acre.
- Wages and Salaries Toi Labours in Dragon Fruit Farming are 15,000 rupees.
- Harvesting Cost of Dragon Fruit Farming Per Acre is 5,000 rupees.
- The Total Cost of Dragon Fruit Framing is about 70,000 rupees.
|Particulras||Cost In Rupees.|
These are the Cost and Investments of Dragon Fruit Framing. Still, If you are Having any doubts you can comment on the box.
Commercial Dragon Fruit Farming Cost Profits in India:
Dragon Fruit Farming is the most Profitable business. You can gain more profits in Dragon Fruit Farming. The Cost of Dragon Fruit is having good demand in Dragon Fruit Market. While coming to the Dragon Fruit Market most of the Dragon Fruit Farmers are gaining more profits due to Health Benefits of Dragon Fruit.
Dragon Fruit Yield Per Acre:
Dragon Fruit Market is having a huge demand. Most of the Dragon Fruit Growers In India sell Dragon Fruit Yield Per Acre. One pole in Dragon Fruit Farming Yields about 20 to 25 kg per pole. The cost of Dragon Fruit Yield Per Acre is about Rs 70 to 80 rupees per pole in Dragon Fruit Yield Per Acre.
Dragon Fruit Market Price:
Drago Fruits are having a huge demand for Dragon Fruit Market. Where according to Present Demand for Dragon Fruit is about Rs 200 to 300 rupees in the Dragon Fruit Market. You can able to buy these Dragon Fruits in any Fruit or Vegetable market at the price of Rs 200 to 300. Click here to know about Pradhan Manthri Fasal Bheema Yojana In Agriculture.
Dragon Fruit Yield Per Tonnes:
In an average one acre of Dragon Fruit Farming can produce 5 to 6 tonnes of Yield. The price of Dragon Fruit Per Tonne depends upon the Dragon Fruit Yield Per Acre. In one acre you can able to produce about 5 – 6 tonnes of Dragon Fruit.
- Present Market Demand for Dragon Fruit is Rs 200 to 300 rupees.
- There are around 200 to 300 poles in the Dragon Fruit Farming.
- If you sell Dragon Dragon Fruits at the price of Rs 125 to 200 rupees Dragon Fruit Per Yield Per Acre you can gain more profits.
- If you sell 125rupees per kg. Then you can sell 1 tonne at the price of 125 X 1000 =1,25,000 rupees.
- For 5 tonnes you can gain 5,000 X 125 Rupees = 6,25,000 rupees.
- After all damages and Recurring prices, you can gain up to 4 to 5 lakhs as net profit per acre.
|Particulars||Cost In Rupees|
|Present market price for 1 kg of Dragon Fruit.||200 to 300|
|If you sell 1 kg of Dragon Fruit at||125|
|You can gain per 1 tonnes at 125 rupees.||1000 X 125 =1,25,000|
|For 5 tonnes at 125 rupees.||5000 X 125= 6,25,000|
|The cost investment per 1/acre||70,000|
|Net Profit||6,25,000 - 70.000=5,55,000|
|After all losses and Recurring you can gain net profit upto||5 lakhs per acre.|
These are the various Dragon Fruit Farming Cost Profits. Furthermore, if you are having any doubts you can comment on the comment box for more information.