Urban Horticulture Advantages and Disadvantages in India: Urban Horticulture is the process of growing plants in town and cities. This is the art of bringing plantation of crops in the urban environment. Furthermore, this is having wide scope in the present and huge demand in future. Earlier we have given information regarding the Different Types of Urban Horticulture. Now, we will provide you information regarding the Advantages and Disadvantages of Urban Horticulture in India.
Advantages of Urban Horticulture | Benefits of Urban Horticulture:
While coming to advantages this is having tremendous types of uses and advantages. If you are living in a city or in any town you may suffer from different types of pollutions.
- You can control your stress from these kinds of pollutions by following the practices of urban horticulture.
- This the process of planting beautiful crops in your home.
- You no need to go to any public parks to get fresh
- you can get relax by sitting in your garden.
- If you are facing stress due to more work then you can spend some time in your own garden by watering the crops.
- Furthermore, by pruning to your crops at your home you can feel free and mind will be fresh.
- If you are having small kids make them spend some time in your own garden.
- You can produce your own fresh oxygen in your home by following urban horticultural practices.
- By this process, you can produce your own organic fruits and vegetables at low cost in less space.
- Planting of different varieties of ornamental crops gives a positive feeling and you can overcome the work tensions.
- This can give a beautiful view of your home and to your garden to others.
Urban Horticulture Advantages and Disadvantages
Disadvantages of Urban Horticulture | Negative Effects of Urban Agriculture:
While comparing to advantages it is having only a few disadvantages. Most of the people think that Urban Horticulture is having some negative effects. After a lot of research, we came to an opinion that it doesn’t have any negative effects.
- Have to take care of the application of fertilizers to the crops and plants.
- Difficulty to grow the crops.
- Lack of awareness of urban horticulture practices.
- Difficulty in the selection of varieties of crops and plants.
- Lack of enough space at home.
- Insufficient water in cities.
- Furthermore, If you are planting on the terrace of your home must check the weight of your trays and crops.
- Unable to find the fertilizers in cities.
- While Lack of awareness of selection of types of ornamental crops and vegetable crops.
Conclusion on Urban Horticulture Advantages:
These are the advantages and disadvantages of urban horticulture. Furthermore, if you are having any doubts regarding Terrace gardening, Roof gardening, Vegetable gardening or Urban horticulture you can ask questions to us in the comment box. Furthermore, click on the below link to know more.