Commercial Cricket Farming Business: Cricket Farming is nothing but the rearing of Crickets for the commercial and beneficial purpose of humans. Crickets are the Insects which are the rich source of proteins. Cricket Farming a popular practice followed in Thailand since 1998. In the world, there are only 20,000 farmers or Entrepreneurs go for Cricket farming Agribusiness. In the recent times, the technology of Cricket farming is being spread to many countries of South Asia. Small-scale and Marginal Farmers see a business opportunity in doing Commercial Cricket Farming. Mostly, we can use common species of Crickets to do this farming. Knowing proper care and management skills may lead to high-income returns in this method of advance AgriFarming.
Whats are Crickets: Crickets are the insects belonging to the family Gryllidae. The body of Crickets is cylindrical in shape with round head and long antennae. The belongs to the order Orthoptera and Class Insecta. The scientific name of Crickets is Gryllus campestris. They are 5 cm long. Crickets can grow in diverse environmental conditions and so cosmopolitan in distribution. We can found them in various habitats. their unique feature is their sound that they make.
Many of us know about Commercial Farming technologies. however, we have also posted many articles on Farming Methods with High-Income returns. We have seen many of you have asked for Unique and recent Farming Methods. Therefore, we have come up with this article on Commercial Cricket Farming.
Scope Of Commercial Cricket Farming Business:
- Many of us don’t know much about Cricket Farming and its scope for Commercial production.
- In many countries, Livestock and Fishes are the major sources of proteins. Livestock Production contributes 70% of the agricultural Land Utilization. Likewise, the Fish production also has same demand. They require more inputs and there are a number of farmers doing these Farming Businesses. Their demand is due to their rich source of proteins and food.
- This lead to the opportunity for Cricket Farming. It meets the demand of the food sources like Meat, Fish, and others.
- Crickets are the rich source of proteins thus they can replace the above Agricultural Farming Activities.
- However, Crickets also tastes very good as like fishes and Meat.
- There are many benefits of Eating Insects like Crickets.
- Many of us don’t know about Cricket farming which has made it a Unique Farming Business.
- Many surveys have found that Commercial Cricket farming is a booming and huge profitable Business.
- Cricket Farming is necessary in order to meet the demand of food as the population is increasing day by day.
Conclusion: This is the Scope and importance of Commercial Cricket Farming Business. For more information on Benefits of Cricket Farming, Click the below link.