Advantages and Aloe Vera Cultivation Drawbacks in India: Aloe Vera is an ayurvedic plant. It is used to cure various types of diseases in human life. Aloe Vera Cultivation is a booming business in India. Now we are going to provide problems and advantages facing aloe vera cultivation. Well, Aloe vera is medicinal plant and it is having so many advantages. We previously discussed the aloe vera cultivation in India.
Advantages of Aloe Vera Cultivation | Benefits of Aloe Vera Cultivation In India:
Well, aloe vera cultivation is having so many advantages some of them are below.
- This is the very easiest process to cultivate this crop.
- Aloe vera can grow in any climatic conditions.
- The cost of investment is low due to this you may earn more profit.
- No, need to provide more water because it observes the moisture from the temperature and soil.
- furthermore, they are highly resistant to pests and diseases.
- The income is more than the investment.
- Well, no need for more labour because not much care is important for this crop.
- Aloe vera plants need less care while comparing to other crops.
- No need to depend on the rainfall.
- It gives more yield in the tropical areas due the low moisture and temperature.
- You can provide water for single time on normal days.
- During summer days or hot day, you need to provide water for two dimes a day.
- Drip irrigation is the best way to provide water to the crips in any season.
- Aloe vera is good to farm for the commercial purpose.
- It is easy and very simple to grow the aloe vera planting for commercial scale.
Aloe Vera Cultivation Drawbacks | Problems In Aloe Vera Cultivation:
While comparing to advantages it is having only a few disadvantages and they are given below.
- Most of the farmers don’t remove the weeds in aloe vera cultivation.
- The suckers grow in the same area and become more bulge.
- Due to more water, the plants may shrink and become loose and porous.
- Farmers don’t utilize the loans and subsidies given by the government.
- Due to the lack of propagation of crops, farmers may loss more yield.
- Furthermore, the farmers may lose the yield during cold climate.
These are the advantages and disadvantages of aloe vera cultivation. Furthermore, if you are having any doubts you can comment your questions in the comment box regarding benefits and losses of aloe vera cultivation. Next, we are going to provide the information regarding the Aloe Vera Cultivation in India.